North Point understands that things happen and plans change, often at the last minute. For your reference, we have listed our cancellation policy here. We ask that you notify our offices as soon as your plans change to avoid possible fees.
Please be advised all changes/cancellations must be made within an appropriate window prior to pick-up time, as follows:
- Sedan, SUV, Premium Sedans & SUVs, Vans – two (2) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Executive Sprinter – 6 hours (6) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Minibus, Executive Minibus, Limo Sprinter – forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Motorcoaches – seven (7) days prior to pick-up scheduled date/time
- International Trips – minimum of 24 hours prior to scheduled pick up time
Failure to contact our office to cancel your reservation, will result in a non-refundable no show fee.
*Please note that cancellations may vary due to special events and/or partner policies.
Any deposits collected for individual transportation bookings (single bookings) are non-refundable.
For all group and contracted transportation, including for special events, are deposits non-refundable unless specified in the terms of the agreement.
No refunds will be issued after services have been rendered.